Traumatic/acquired brain injuries can impact on both the individual’s physical health and emotional wellbeing, with potential challenges to their understanding, social interactions, and independence. These changes can impact psychologically and affect emotions and behaviour, potentially creating complexity in meeting health and social care needs and changing the lives of not only the individual but also their family and friends.
At Bespoke Health & Social Care, we put the person with a brain injury at the centre of planning. Identifying what their goals and aspirations are and, working in partnership with the individual, their families and health and social care professionals to develop a care and support plan, which not only meets the individuals specific complex clinical needs, but also focuses on their social and emotional needs, their aspirations and goals, promoting independence and enabling them to live a fulfilling life.
Bespoke Health & Social Care, have a wealth of experience in providing expert care for people with a brain injury in their own homes. As well as supporting the individual to live as independently as possible in the community, our nurse-led care teams are able to support with programmes of rehabilitation alongside NHS professionals and multi-disciplinary teams and are skilled and experienced in clinical tasks and procedures that may form part of the care package for an individual with a brain injury, including:
For more information call James Graham 07715 901385 our
Head of Service Development
• Motivating and supporting activities of daily
living such as personal care, elimination, diet and nutrition
• Administration/support with medications
• Clinical support, such as tracheostomy care,
ventilation, dysphagia, PEG or seizure management.
• Partnership working with multi-disciplinary teams, including neuropsychologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and case managers
• Motivating and supporting with cognitive activities and communication
• Support with personality and behavioural changes
• Encouraging active participation in new or existing interests and hobbies, as well as educational and vocational opportunities
• Support to manage shopping, finances and attending appointments
Bespoke Health & Social Care Ltd
p: 0115 857 2928
f: 0208 082 5079
a: First Floor Suite, Shire Hall, High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HN
Bespoke Health & Social Care is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
VAT Number : GB 362 8847 60 Registered number: 07717767. Registered office: First Floor Suite, Shire Hall, High Pavement, Nottingham, NG1 1HN.